When we sell a home, our first step is creating an ambiance and appeal for buyers. Selling your home is ultimately selling a lifestyle, and we’ve found that a stylish, fresh, and welcoming home conveys a lifestyle that most buyers want. Here are 5 of our go to tips that help add instant style to any home.
- Paint–Like any good black dress, paint creates the backdrop on which to work with. Buyers today want light, bright, and fresh. Our two go to colors are SW Accessible Beige and SW Agreeable Gray
- Make the bathrooms look like a hotel–The easiest way to do this is to completely clear the countertops, roll up some patterned or white towels and place them strategically, and add a fresh plant. Voila! Your bathroom just turned into a spa
- Style Your Coffee Table–Again, clear everything off, add a tray containing 2 books, a candle, and a fresh plant or topiary and your living room instantly looks styled
- Pull a Room Together–Updated throw pillows and a coordinating throw draped over the back of a sofa will instantly add style to any room
- Make a Good First Impression–Upon entry, buyers or guests will scan your house for 7-10 seconds and decide right then and there what they think. Stand at your front door and glance…what do you see? A bright, inviting entryway elicits a favorable emotional response that sets the tone for the rest of your home.
Does any of this make your head spin? Don’t worry–we are there to help!!! We help walk you through staging and styling when getting your house ready to sell. We also keep a large inventory of those key style pieces that we are happy to bring to any house. A styled home is a SOLD home