Fax: (214) 276-7711
Lori is a licensed realtor and staging professional for Greenbrook Realty. Lori has the ability to visualize exactly what needs to be done to a home to make it look like a model and appeal to all buyers when selling a home. This allows us to sell homes quickly, at top dollar, and with multiple offers.
- Lori’s background in interior design and family and consumer sciences from Baylor University allow her to assist her buyers and sellers in visualizing a home’s potential.
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Lori taught special education for 10 years, which taught her the importance of building good relationships with others, patience, seeing potential, and problem solving.
- Lori enjoys spending time with her children, Jaxon & Brookelyn, and her husband, Matthew, and their rescue dog, Roxy. They currently live in Stonebridge Ranch in McKinney in a home they remodeled.
- Lori also loves the beach, collecting shells, decorating, gardening, building, reading, and playing golf.